Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels!
Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels feature the finest construction components in the category, from the A6061-T6 machined aluminum frame to the multi-disc Carbonite drag system capable of turning out up to 20-pounds of drag suitable for the largest divers and lead weights used. But even more important is the Okuma Tension Spool Control system, or TSC. A secondary drag system housed within the cast control, TSC turns downrigger, diving planer and heavy lead trolling into a simplified one-handed operation, eliminating the need for thumb pressure regulation when deploying your trolling spread.
Catalina Line Counter Reels include a patented Mechanical Stabilizing System that ties the spool shaft, pinion gear and pinion gear bearing together with a single plate for perfect alignment over the long term.
Standard features of the Okuma Catalina Line Counter Reels include:
Specifications for these reels are shown in the table below.
- A6061-T6 extruded aluminum, anodized frame
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- TSC: Tension Spool Control system for trolling
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting star drag for precise drag settings
- 3BB+2RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical & roller bearing)
- Oversized hardened brass XL gearing system
- Self lubricating gear system, all models
- Strong arm levelwind: Clearance for copper line
- Silent retrieve system for increased smoothness
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability
- Backed by a 3-year warranty through Okuma
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.