Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
The Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reel is constructed for all-purpose performance to help angler's master the wide range of bait sizes necessary to be effective over the length of the season. The Okuma Calera Reel delivers bass, walleye, steelhead and even inshore saltwater anglers a ton of performance for their dollar.
The Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reel features a five bearing drive system delivering confident, smooth cranking while casting versatility is supported by dual cast control systems. The first is an external adjustable magnetic cast control system and the second is Okuma's internal 8-position Velocity Control System.
Standard features of the Okuma Calera Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
Additional specifications for this reel is provided in the table below.
- Corrosion resistant graphite frame and side plates
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized V-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 4BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Internal 8-position Velocity Control System
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Available gear ratio: 6.6:1
- Available in both right and left hand retrieve
- Calera reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.