Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels!
Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels are rugged, no-nonsense performers with incredible versatility. These reels feature Alumilite construction, including the 1-piece aluminum frame and aluminum left and right side plates. Designed for active cast and retrieve anglers, a five bearing drive system, multi-disc carbonite drag system, precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears and quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing, cast and crank effortlessly and strike with authority. Oversized knobs on the twin paddle handle offer a sure grip and all-day comfort.
Additional features of these reels include:
Specifications for these reels are shown in the table below.
- ALC: Rigid 1-pcs anodized aluminum frame
- Aluminum left and right side plates
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 5BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass main and pinion gear
- Adjustable 6-pin Velocity Control System
- Non disengaging levelwind system on 400 size
- Aluminum twin paddle handle with oversized knobs
- On/Off bait clicker function on 400-size reels
- Backed by a 1-year warranty program through Okuma
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.