Navionics HotMaps Explorer
Lake Map PC/DVD
The Navionics HotMaps Explorer Lake Map PC/DVD is packed with information and maps of over 10,000 of the top-ranked U.S. fishing lakes. With this unparalleled fresh water fishing tool anglers can maximize their time on the water by unlocking a lake’s secrets prior to leaving for the water.
Besides printing maps, HotMaps Explorer allows boating anglers to plan, save, download and transfer waypoint and route information between a personal computer and leading GPS plotters.
All maps have been derived from the best survey sources available today. These maps are exteremly accurate allowing boaters to explore bottom contours, structure, drop-offs, vegetation, boat ramps and marinas all from the comfort of their home or office.
Additional features of the Navionics HotMaps Explorer Lake Map PC/DVD include:
- Over 10,000 Fishing Maps of the USA for your PC
- Plan your entire lake adventure on your PC
- Print maps from your home computer and go
- View your favorite lake in vivid 3-D
- Search lake and place names
- Full featured GPS planning software included
- Transfer waypoints and routes to GPS and chartplotters, including: Lowrance, Humminbird, Garmin, Magellan, Raymarine and more
- Optional synchronization with Google Earth
- Now supports waypoint transfer with iNavX marine software for iPhone via X-traverse.com
|Over 10,000+ Lake Maps
||Google Earth Integration
|Plot Lake Bottom Contours
||Vivid 3-D Map Viewing
PC System Requirements:
To order, please select "Add To Basket" above.
- Microsoft Windows Vista or XP
- DVD drive
- 500 MB RAM
- 1 Ghz processor or better
- Minimum 1024 x 768 16-bit display
- 10 GB free on HD