Mitchell Avocet II Silver
Rear Drag Spinning Reels
Mitchell Avocet II Silver Spinning Reels provides long life, durability and comfortable performance to anglers around the world. This generation of Avocet reels will surpass your expectations. These reels are great for light to medium-light duty freshwater fishing and are a fantastic value. The Rear drag design gives the angler the ability to fine-tune the reel to their individual needs and adapt to changing conditions on the fly.
Standard features of the Avocet II Silver Rear Drag Spinning Reels include:
Additional specifications of these reels can be seen in the table below.
- 4 Bearing Drive with Instant Anti-Reverse – for smooth reliable operation
- Rear Drag Control – for easy, on-the-fly drag adjustment
- Dual Bearing Supported Pinion – for reliable gear alignment
- Heavy Duty Metal Gearing – for durable performance
- EZ Flow Balanced Rotor – for effortless retrieve
- Strong Oversized NeverFail Bail Spring System – for consistent trouble-free action
- Comfort Touch Handle Knob – for sure, non-slip fishing
- Oversized Line Roller – for reduced line twist
- Graphite Body, Sideplate, Rotor and Handle - for durability and light weight
- Machined Aluminum Spool - for strength
- Reversible right and left hand retrieve
To order, please select from the list above.