MarCum LX-7 Sonar System
The MarCum LX-7 Sonar System will forever transform the game of hunting fish on frozen water. With over a decade of cutting edge sonar design in the making, the radically innovative LX-7 has been built with the optimum blend of sonar design from MarCum's LX Flasher series and Digital Fish Finding technologies. A true breakthrough in "big picture" ice sonar, the LX-7 presents anglers with an incredible interactive ice fishing experience in a panoramic 8-inch LCD environment (four vividly rich color palettes included.) Multiple industry-exclusive features provide a dazzling array of precious fish-finding intel. Fully user-defined on-screen displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof. LX-7’s Multifaceted Sonar Display also gives anglers fully customize window views, including water-column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional horizontal LCD graph displays. The Sonar Footprint technology displays scan area at any depth, with either the 8 or 20 degree transducer cone angles. This provides a keen awareness of fish targets relative to the transducer, and your lure; and also helps prevent adjacent (non-MarCum) sonar users from picking up interfering LX-7 pulses by avoiding the footprint area. All LX-7s come preloaded with the full menu of MarCum’s patented features, as well as a USB ports for upgradability.
Manufactured in the USA, the MarCum LX-7 Sonar System includes a padded softpack, rechargeable battery and battery charger.
Standard features of the MarCum LX-7 Sonar System include:
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
- MarCum LX Flasher and Digital Fish Finding technologies
- 8-inch LCD (800 x 600px) display
- Four user-selectable color palettes (3-color R-G-Y, 3-color R-O-G, 6-color R-O-Y-G-LG-B, Grayscale)
- User-defined on-screen “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, interference rejection (IR), target adjust, or any combination thereof
- Target Adjust feature magnifies target signals without increasing gain
- Multifaceted Sonar Display LCD windows - water column vertical, vertical zoom, flasher-dial and traditional widescreen graph displays
- Industry-exclusive Sonar Footprint technology displays a 3-dimensional area of bottom coverage at any depth, with either 8 or 20 degree transducer cone angles (ex: 20 degree – 32-ft depth - 11.3 ft ‘footprint diameter’)
- Patented Infinitely Adjustable Zoom and Bottom Lock Zoom
- Patented 12-level Interference Rejection (IR)
- Fully user-defined “Dashboard” displays digital depth, battery voltage, range, gain, IR, target adjust, or any combination thereof
- USB compatibility for web-friendly software upgrades
- Ultra-fast sonar response time – less than .02 seconds between the echo reaching the transducer and when signal appears on LCD screen
- Dual Beam 8 degree Narrow/20 degree Wide Transducer with 8-feet cable
- Internal LCD heater for use in extreme cold
- Adjustable Night-Vis backlight
- Includes rechargeable 12-volt 9amp battery, charger and deluxe padded softcase
- Snow Shield Faceplate included
- Intelligently managed sonar engine, driven by 4800-watts PtP (600-watts RMS)
- Made in the USA