Lowrance X67C Ice Machine
The new Lowrance X67C Ice Machine delivers two products for the price of one. The unit features both a scrolling 256 color TFT sonar graph display and in "Ice Machine mode" it switches to the color, digital LCD flasher. This versatile unit can even be used on your boat with the optional transducer.
The "Ice Machine" mode color digital LCD display provides sharply defined real time sonar readings, as well as an adjustable on-screen sensitivity control bar. The Colorline feature separates fish and structure from the bottom, as well as indicating bottom composition and hardness. This mode also includes a battery status indicator, with continuous readings from fully charged to empty.
The scrolling graph display indicates targets as flat lines. Movements of the fish are easily detected by the up and down variations in the straight line targets on the screen. You can often see your lure in this mode, enabling you can just adjust the lures depth to match the vertical movement of the fish in real time.
Key features of the X67C Ice Machine include the following:
Performance features include the following:
- 3.5" diagonal sun-readable display
- 256 color, 320 x 240 pixel resolution, 1/4 VGA active matrix TFT display
- White LED backlighting for the screen and keypad in low-light or night conditions
- Water-repelant, soft nylon pack bag with carrying handles and rubberized bottom
- Built-in molded tray with tie downs
- 12 volt, 7 amp rechargeable, sealed battery and charger included
- Swing out ice hole transducer bracket
- Unit fits in a five gallon bucket
- One year manufacturer's warranty, with extended warranties available
Transducer specifications include the following:
- Depth penetration to 600 feet
- True 800 watts peak to peak transmit power (100 watts RMS)
- Exclusive new full screen and split zoom color LCD flasher display with Colorline
- Battery status indicator displays continuous readouts of battery life
- FishReveal feature exposes fish targets in cover
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) for the clearest pictures
- Selective on/off of Advanced Fish Symbol I.D.
- Selective on/off of FishTrack
- Shallow/deep fish alarms
- 5' to 800' depth range display choices with upper and lower depth control limits
- Internal backup memory retains preferred sonar settings
- Completely sealed and waterproof, for use in all weather conditions
This unit is Lowrance Model X67C IceMachine.
- Special 200 kHz bullet shaped transducer produces up to 60 degrees of coverage area
- Accepts optional Lowrance transducers for all season portable fish finding
- Optional Skimmer transducers available for boat operation up to 70 mph
To order this unit, please select "Add to Basket" above.