Keating on Kings
Great Lakes Chinook Tactics Way Beyond The Basics
by Captain Dan Keating
In Keating on Kings, Captain Dan Keating brings over 30 years of experience chasing Big Water King Salmon to life. In this book you will find a mix of practical and theoretical teaching to help you systematically develop a game plan for your home waters.
Inside Keating on Kings you will learn how to:
This is a 9" x 6" soft-cover book filled with over 90 photographs and diagrams.
- Eliminate unproductive water and locate Kings spring, summer, and fall
- Stealth presentations
- Principles of lure and attractor selection for King Salmon
- Three-dimensional thinking for controlled depth fishing
- Master the group dynamic
- Light line tactics
- Use wire line, Dipsy Divers, Downriggers and much more
- Small boat secrets to success
- Secrets to catching trophy Kings in shallow and deep water
Copyright 2006, 243 Pages
To order, please click "Add to Basket".