Humminbird 997c SI Combo Sonar/GPS
The Humminbird 997c SI Combo is built around a widescreen 8" full color display and has features to help give the competitive or serious angler a huge on-the-water advantage. Standard features include Side Imaging and DualBeam PLUS sonar with up to 8000 Watts PTP power output, GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap, and advanced Fishing System capabilities. These units also have many user friendly features such as Custom Digital Readout Selection, Custom View Selections, Large Digits Views, Selectable Backgrounds, Temperature Graphs and Alarms, Triplogs an Humminbird's X Press Menu System.
The Humminbird 997c SI Combo can be custom networked with Humminbird add-on modules (sold separately) such as the CannonLink Downrigger Controller which allows you to control up to six Cannon Downriggers with the touch of a button, the InterLink Network Connector which allows you to connect multiple Humminbird fish finders, and the WeatherSense Barometric Pressure Monitor which allows you to adapt your tactics to changing weather that impacts fish behavior.
Specifications of the Humminbird 997c SI Combo include:
Standard Sonar features of the Humminbird 997c SI Combo include:
- Display: Ultra-bright, 8" diagonal display with 65,000 Colors (480V X 800H, 16:9 Color TFT)
- Memory: 3000 Waypoints, 50 Routes, 50 Tracks with 20,000 waypoints each
- Standard Sonar: DualBeam PLUS, 200 kHz/20° @ -10db, 83 kHz/60° @ -10db, Depth to 1,500 ft. (3,000 ft. with optional 200/50 kHz transducer for deepwater use)
- Side Imaging Sonar: 455 kHz/(2) 86° @ -10db, 800 kHz / (2) 55° @ -10db Depth to 150 ft., 180° total coverage
- Power Output: 1000 Watts (RMS), 8000 Watts (Peak-to-Peak)
- GPS: 16 Channel, Trackplotting, Chartplotting, GPS Speed, Humminbird UniMap
In addition to the standard Humminbird 997c SI Combo Sonar/GPS we also carry the Humminbird 997c SI Combo NVB which comes with Navionics Gold and HotMaps Premium preloaded. To see a list of the Navionics charted waters
- Freeze Frame with ability to Mark Structure on Sonar
- Instant Image Update
- Real Time Sonar RTS Window
- Selective Fish ID
- Sonar Echo Enhancement
- Sonar Recording
- Sonar Snapshot
- Split Screen Zoom
- TrueArch Technology
- Wide Narrow Cone Split Screen
A unit cover and in-dash mounting kit are included. In dash unit size is 11" Wide x 6" High x 2" Deep. The included transducer is Humminbird model XHS-9-HDSI-180-T and is designed for Transom mounting.
Please note that these Humminbird fish finders will ship direct from the distributor within 1-2 business days of the initial order.
In addition, our 30 day return policy only applies to new, unopened Humminbird products. FishUSA will not accept for return any Humminbird fish finder that has been opened or is found to be defective. In the event that the unit is defective, the purchaser must contact Humminbird for warranty repair or replacement of the unit.
For multiple screen views of the Humminbird 997c SI Combo Sonar/GPS please click on the "View Multiple Product Images" button above.
To order, please select a model from the list above.