Hodgman Caster Neoprene
Boot-Foot Chest Waders
With Cleated or Felt Soles
Closeout, 35% Off All Remaining Hodgman Caster Neoprene Bootfoot Waders. Regular Price $99.95, Closeout Price $64.95! Hurry, Supplies Are Limited. If one of these items show out of stock in your basket please remove it or it will be removed from your order. We will not be receiving in any more of these waders. Thank you.
Hodgman Caster waders are a great all-around boot-foot wader that are ideal for maximum protection especially in colder waters. These waders are built with 3.5 mm neoprene and warm, insulated boots.
Features of these chest waders include:
These waders are available with either a cleated sole or a felt sole. The "cleated" sole is the hard rubber sole with thick traction. The felt sole has felt on the bottom of the sole which reduces slipping especially on algae-covered rocks.
- 3.5 mm neoprene construction
- Warm three-ply boots: (1) The outer layer is a rubber shell insulated with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation for insulation against the cold; (2) The midsole is insulated with 8 mm of wool felt and also has a sponge cushion insole and steel shank arch support; (3) The outsoles are either cleated or felt for traction
- Nylon lined inside for easy on and off
- Top entry pocket
- Quick-release suspenders
- High-back design, suitable for use with float tubes
- Reinforced knees
- Triple reinforced seams
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship
These boots are available in the Men's sizes listed below. They are dark brown in color. These are "bootfoot" waders and no additional boot is necessary.
The table below shows the bootfoot wader specifications.
|Bootfoot Wader Specifications - Men's Sizes
| 42" - 44"
|| 40" - 42"
|| 43" - 45"
The Stearns model # W303- (old Hodgman model #13410) is for the cleated sole style, and # W304- (old Hodgman model #13412) for the felt sole style. These waders are assembled in the USA.
Please select the size and sole type from the lists above.