Hodgman Caster Neoprene
Boot-Foot Chest Waders for Youth and Women
With Cleated Soles
Hodgman Caster waders are a great all-around boot-foot wader that are ideal for maximum protection especially in colder waters. These waders are built with 3.5 mm neoprene and warm, insulated boots.
Features of these chest waders include:
These waders are available with a cleated sole. The "cleated" sole is the hard rubber sole with thick traction.
- 3.5 mm neoprene construction
- Warm three-ply boots: (1) The outer layer is a rubber shell insulated with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation for insulation against the cold; (2) The midsole is insulated with 8 mm of wool felt and also has a sponge cushion insole and steel shank arch support; (3) The outsoles are either cleated or felt for traction
- Nylon lined inside for easy on and off
- Top entry pocket
- Quick-release suspenders
- High-back design, suitable for use with float tubes
- Reinforced knees
- Triple reinforced seams
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship
These boots are available in four sizes, Y3/W5, Y4/W6, Y5/W7 and Y6/W8. A youth size 3 shoe and a women's size 5 shoe are the same size, so you would order the corresponding size from the list above.
They are dark brown in color. These are "boot foot" waders and no additional boot is necessary. The Stearns model #W305- (old Hodgman model #23410) is for the cleated sole style. These waders are assembled in the USA.
Please select the size and sole type from the lists above.