HT Enterprises Polar Therm Tip-Ups
The HT Enterprises Polar Therm Tip-Ups feature thermal covers to insulate ice holes from freezing. These tip-ups are very easy to use, simply pull the center mechanism into a perpendicular position, set the line at your selected depth, place the telescopic flag trip under the trip bar and place tip-up in the hole.
Features of the Polar Therm Tip-Ups include:
We carry the HT Enterprises Polar Therm Tip-Ups in two models. Model PTT-2 is black in color and features a 200' spool. Model PTT-50 is orange in color and features a 500' spool. Both tip-ups are approximately 10½" in diameter.
- Freeze-proof thermal covers
- Seals ice holes from 6" to 10" in diameter
- Multiple trip adjustments
- Ultra smooth trip action
- Thermal lubrication to prevent freeze-ups
- Telescopic flags for easy location in any conditions
- Hook holders and line guide built-in
To order, please select from the list above.