HT Enterprises Magnetic Polar "Pop-Up" Tip-Up
with Lighted Tube
The Polar "Pop-Up" tip-up by HT Enterprises has a unique magnetic trip which "pops-up" a lighted strike indicator rather than using a traditional flag.
Features of this popular "tip-up" include:
The unit is 25" in length with the strike indicator down. The spool is 3" in diameter.
- Patented freeze proof magnetic trip mechanism
- Since there is no exposed line or trip mechanism, even a 50 mph wind can't trip the POP-UP accidentally because its sturdy 3 point suspension makes it stay put
- Drifting snow simply can't plug the POP-UP'S trip mechanism because of its unique design
- On hard strikes, the spool winder acts as a water brake to keep the spool from over-running and fouling up your line
- The POP-UP'S specially designed spool winder lets you wind up your line easily anytime you want
- Set the "adjustable tension" light for panfish, medium for walleye and heavy in deep water for lake trout and northern pike
- There's no exposed flag to confuse you from a distance and the flag shaft is a bright fluorescent orange so you get a positive signal when a fish strikes
- Lighted flag shaft tube helps to see tip-up during low light and night time fishing
- The easy-to-grip knurled spool lock is designed for adjusting tension and for locking the spool when storing
- The POP-UP is built out of space age plastic to take punishment while it stays lightweight and warm to the touch
- Easy operation - simply unlock the cap, open the legs, unlock the spool and bait up
This is HT Enterprises Model PP-2L.