Garmin 140 Series Fishfinder
The Garmin 140 Series Fishfinder combines a 4-inch grayscale display and Garmin's exclusive fishfinder technology into an entry-level sonar that's perfect for any vessel where space is at a premium.
Garmin's 140 includes a dual-beam transducer which provides excellent shallow-water performance, and the wide viewing angle lets you see fish even off the sides of the boat. With an easy-to-ready grayscale display and backlight, the 140 has one of the sharpest screens for the money.
The 140 also offers Ultrascroll™, which refreshes the screen with lightning speed so you always see the most up-to-date information. You can manually adjust the gain or set to Auto Gain, which adjusts the level of detail you see automatically.
Additional standard features of the Garmin 140 Fishfinder includes:
This fishfinder is Garmin Model FF140 (Mfg. #010-00460-00) which includes the 140 Series Unit, Mounting Bracket, Power Cord and Transducer with Transom/Trolling Motor mount.
- 4-level gray scale FSTN Display, 3.3 High x 3.3 Wide, 4.7-inch diagonal, 240 x 128 pixels
- Patented transom/trolling mount transducer
- Dual-beam transducer with user-selectable narrow (14 degree) or wide (45 degree) view to see more fish in shallow water
- Ultrascroll high-rep-rate sonar
- Automatic display re-scaling on range change (no more vertical lines with range changes)
- New AutoGain technology to see more fish
- New sounder design featuring excellent shallow-water performance
- Incandescent backlight for display and keypad
- Power output: 100 watts (RMS) 800 watts (peak to peak)
- Depth: 600 feet
- Unit dimensions: 6.1 Wide x 4.9 High x 2.6 Deep
- See-Thru technology: shows weak and strong returns simultaneously
- Power down backup of settings: customer settings are not lost when the unit is turned off
- 2X and 4X automatic and manual zoom
- Alarms for fish size, shallow water, deep water, and low battery
- Battery voltage indication
Please note that these Garmin fish finders will ship direct from the distributor within 1-2 business days of the initial order.
In addition, our 30 day return policy only applies to new, unopened Garmin products. FishUSA will not accept for return any Garmin fish finder that has been opened or is found to be defective. In the event that the unit is defective, the purchaser must contact Garmin for warranty repair or replacement of the unit.
To order, select "Add to Basket" above.