Frabill Brian "Bro" Brosdahl Series Ice Rods
Discount! 15% Off All Remaining Frabill Brian "Bro" Brosdahl Series Ice Rods! Regular Price $26.95, Now $22.90! Supplies Are Limited. If one of these items show out of stock in your basket please remove it or it will be removed from your order and the total will be adjusted. Thank you.
Frabill Brian "Bro" Brosdahl Series Ice Rods feature technique specific actions to match your fishing style and targeted species. These rods include durable aluminum oxide guides and solid cork handles sized and shaped for comfort and feel to match each model. Materials used in each blank are carefully chosen to match the technique, action and species.
Additional specifications are provided in the table below.
|Bro Series Ice Rods Specifications
Please note that on handle style A and C, tape or zip ties must be used to connect the reel to the rod handle.
To order, please select from the list above.
- 18" Micro Light (6750) - The tip tells the story. A quiver of the spring-bobber says there’s a fish sucking on your bait. Good for sight fishing? The perfect choice. It has the sensitivity to play with panfish and the gutsiness to uproot a bass. And at only 18 inches, you can operate in the tight quarters of a portable fish house. Spring bobber and threader included.
- 24" Ultra Light (6751) - Everyone needs a go-to stick. For panfish purists, this is the one. A soft and sensitive tip gives life to everything from tiny teardrops to panfish-sized jigging spoons. The solid cork handle is shaped and sized for quick hook-sets from the popular 'pistol grip' position.
- 26" Light (6753) - This is the ultimate perch fishing tool. A firmer tip yields superior sensitivity and the oomph to tame larger panfish jigs, spoons and swimming lures. The rod loads perfectly to put the hurt on fish of all stripes, those beloved jumbo perch included.
- 27" Quick Tip (6752) - With this high definition fishing tool you can actually see the strikes. Its soft tip translates the pulsing of a live minnow and the slightest kiss of a bluegill. Give it all you got on the hookset, though. There’s plenty of backbone. Makes for a killer dead-sticking rig as well.
- 28" Deadstick (6757) - Frabill Pro-Staff Brian "Bro" Brosdahl jigs first and 'deadsticks' second with this dynamic Bro Series Deadstick. This rod features a hi-vis orange tip section and a down-locking reel seat to secure the reel for those times when a fish jumps a bait or lure and you are not close by or the rod is in a rod holder.
- 28" Medium (6754) - Walleye and perch share an ancestry, so why shouldn’t they share a rod? The longer handle puts matters in your hands, unleashing dramatic hooksets on either species. The rod tapers beautifully to provide strength and feel.
- 30" Medium Heavy (6755) - Bring on the big game; you’re prepared for war. Extra length and a robust design give you unfair advantages over these so-called predators. A long cork handle and exceptional rod and reel balance deliver 'positive hooksets' even with gloves on.
32" Quick Tip (6756) - The development of the Quick-Tip concept has sharply enhanced our whole approach to .finesse ice angling. It reacts to the pulsing of a live minnow, while translating the slightest kiss of a bluegill. Frabill really hit the bull’s eye with this one.