Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads
Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads feature a realistic profile and are specifically designed for tying freshwater and saltwater fly patterns. Quick and simple to tie, this latest innovation in fly tying offers fly fishermen an exciting alternative to using dumbbells or cones to weight their flies. The Fish-Skull Baitfish Heads have unique design features making them a very versatile platform for tying a wide variety of realistic, weighted streamer patterns using natural or synthetic fly tying materials. Try Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads for all saltwater and freshwater streamers, salmon and steelhead flies and bass and pike patterns.
Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads are easy to install. Simply tie your pattern leaving space at the front of the hook shank and glue or epoxy the head in place. Instructions are included with each package.
Features of Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads include:
Specifications for Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads are shown in the table below:
- Realistic baitfish profile
- Lightweight metal composite material that create a realistic size fish-head without adding excessive weight
- Built in keel helps the fly track and orientate in the correct position
- Sunken eye sockets
- 3-D eyes included
- Top and bottom slots for tying broader profile flies
- Beautiful Chromax anodized coating provides color, flash and durability
- Innovative front-fitting design
- Made in the USA
||8, 6, 4
||4, 2, 1
||2, 1, 1/0
||2/0, 3/0, 4/0
We carry Fish-Skull Weighted Baitfish Fly Heads in the colors shown below:
||Tan (Gold) Baitfish
We also carry Fish-Skull Sculpin Helmet Fly Heads for tying sculpin streamer patterns and Fish-Skull Living Eyes 3D Fly Eyes.
To order, please select from the lists above.