Fenwick Eagle GT Fly Rods
The fast action Fenwick Eagle GT Fly Rod is the natural choice for beginning anglers who want a quality rod that casts effortlessly. The Eagle GT is great for seasoned anglers interested in making the move to classic Fenwick performance.
The Eagle GT is ideal for use in small to medium sized rivers and small lakes and ponds.
Additional features of these quality rods include the following:
All Fenwick fly rods are covered by the Manufacturer's Five Year Limited Warranty.
- Crafted with 33-million modulus graphite blanks
- Chrome smake guides and tip top
- High-quality full wells cork grip with fighting butt on 8 wt. rods
- High-quality half wells cork grip on 4 wt., 5 wt. and 6 wt. rods
- Up-locking, black anodized reel seat with wood inserts
- Includes a cloth bag and clear plastic tube for safe travel and storage
The table below describes each of the Eagle GT Fly Rods. The rod handles are described in the next table below.
|Fenwick Eagle GT Fly
||# of Guides
||3 1/4 oz.
To order, please select a rod from the drop-down list above.