Eskimo Mako Series Power Augers
$60.00 Off All Remaining Eskimo Mako Series Power Augers! Regular Price $369.95-$379.95, Now $309.95-319.95! Supplies Are Limited. If one of these items show out of stock in your basket please remove it or it will be removed from your order and the total will be adjusted. Thank you.
The Mako Series Power Augers from Eskimo are packed full of high performance features guaranteed to take the work out of your next trip onto the ice. The Mako's powerful 43cc Viper engine is the most technologically advanced high performance engine available. The engineers at Eskimo have taken these 8,000 rpm plus engines and precisely balanced the speed and power to help create the ultimate in power augers.
The Mako Series Power Augers also features Eskimo's durable and long lasting Quantum blades. These dual stainless steel blades combined with the centering point deliver unmatched drilling speed and precision.
The 10" Mako Series Power Auger has an auger length of 42" and weighs 31 pounds.
Additional specifications of these quality augers include:
- High performance 1.8 horsepower 43cc Viper engine
- 30:1 gear ratio
- Primer button for quick response starting
- Extra large recoil handle allows you to start engine with gloves or mittens on
- See-through gas tank for easy gas level detection
- Muffler guard to protect you from hot areas
- Comfortable anti-vibration grip handle bar with finger tip throttle
- Dual stainless steel Quantum blades
- Industry leading tough powder coated finish
- Blade guard included
- 1 year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
These augers ship to you for our standard flat-rate shipping charge of $6.95 (except to Alaska or Hawaii or outside the U.S.A.; see our Sales Terms for details). They may ship via ground so please allow additional time for delivery.
To order, please select a model and click "add to basket" above.