Diamondback Salmon & Steelhead
Double Handed Fly Rods
The Diamondback Salmon & Steelhead Double Handed Fly Rod (Spey) series was developed by Diamondback for maximum casting distance, superior line control, and effortless casting even under the most difficult conditions. These double handers are a joy to cast hour after hour. The semi-matte black finish and the hard chrome stainless steel guides make this rod very attractive. These rods feature European actions - meaning they have a lightweight, mid-tip action. All available rods feature a three piece design.
GUIDES AND FINISH TRIM
- STRIPPING GUIDES: Hard chrome stainless steel with hialoy insert
- SNAKE GUIDES: Oversized, hard chrome stainless steel
- TIP TOP: Large Loop
- PRIMARY GUIDE WRAP: Brown
- TRIM WRAP: Gold
- WINDING CHECK: EDPM rubber
- GRAPHITE: Intermediate modulus DGS800
- SCRIM: Bi-directional fiberglass
- FERRULE: Tip-over-butt
- FINISH: Matte
- ACTION: Fast
- STYLE: Full wells
- LENGTH: 6" rear grip and 14" foregrip
- GRADE: Flor
Additional specifications for these rods are provided in the table below. The handle styles are shown in the image below the specifications table.
- TYPE: Downlocking with O-ring locknut
- MATERIAL: 6061T6 Aluminum/Maple
- FINISH: Semi-matte black
|Salmon & Steelhead Double Handed Fly Rod Specifications
All Diamondback Salmon & Steelhead Fly Rods include a bag for rod storage with an aluminum rod tube and are unconditionally guaranteed for life to the original purchaser.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.