Daiwa Regal Plus
Bite & Run Spinning Reels
The Daiwa Regal Plus Bite & Run Spinning Reels feature Daiwa’s automatic Bite N’ Run live bait feeding system which lets the fish take a trolled or drifted bait while feeling little or no resistance. When you’re ready to set the hook, a simple turn of the handle instantly gives the maximum drag tension you’ve pre-selected.
The Daiwa Regal Plus Bite & Run reels also feature rugged graphite frames and rotors, six stainless steel ball bearings, powerful multi-disc drags and advance locomotion levelwind systems for even line spooling. Simply put, these reels are ready for any heavy freshwater or saltwater challenge.
The Daiwa Regal Plus Bite & Run Spinning Reel models include the following features:
Additional specifications for these reels can be seen in the table below.
- Six ball bearings, plus roller bearing
- Automatic Bite N’ Run clutch
- Smooth, wet-system front drag with front adjustment
- Dual, selectable infinite anti-reverse
- Convenient, rear-mounted preset adjustment
- Aluminum ABS spool
- Advanced locomotive levelwind
- Twist Buster line twist reduction
- Spare aluminum spool
- Larger, rounded grip on RGP4500BRi models and up
|Max Drag (lbs.)
To order, please select from the list above.