United States Shipping Rates & Times
Except as explained below, FishUSA.com offers free or flat-rate shipping on all orders shipped within the 50 states of the United States. Shipping rates for all domestic services, including expedited services, are shown in the table below.
|Domestic Shipping Rates|
|Method||Lower 48||AK and HI|
|Economy - Orders over $30.00||Free||Free|
|Standard Ground & orders under $30.01||$6.95||$6.95|
Free Economy and Flat-Rate Standard Domestic Ground Shipping
Currently we offer free Economy ground shipping on most domestic orders over $30.00, and Standard ground shipping on most domestic orders for $6.95. We will determine the shipping method for all Economy and Standard shipping orders. Free Economy shipping applies only if the order total, exclusive of shipping charges and tax, is at least $30.01.
Our Economy shipping methods may include United States Postal Service First Class or Priority mail, FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, or FedEx SmartPost.
Our Standard shipping methods may include United States Postal Service First Class or Priority mail, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery.
Light or small items are usually shipped United States Postal Service First Class or Priority mail, and heavier items are usually shipped by FedEx.
The following are exceptions to our free and flat flat-rate domestic ground shipping charges:
- We reserve the right to decline to ship any order for our economy or standard flat-rate shipping charge if the package is unusually large or heavy. If we decline to ship an order for our economy or standard shipping charge, we will contact you before we proceed with your order.
- Certain products shipped to Hawaii or Alaska will be charged our actual shipping cost, rather than our standard flat-rate shipping charge. Currently the products shipped to Alaska or Hawaii which are charged actual shipping include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) Ice Augers; (b) Downriggers; (c) Ice Huts / Shelters; (d) Waders; and (e) certain large or heavy items, or orders that must ship in multiple packages. If an order will be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii and if it contains an ice auger, downrigger, ice hut or shelter, waders or certain large or heavy items, the entire order will be charged actual shipping. Before we ship, we will quote the shipping charge and then await your approval by telephone or email.
Generally orders shipped to APO boxes and United States territories ship for our standard domestic shipping rates. However, if an item it too large or heavy or requires shipment in multiple packages, additional charges may apply. If additional charges do apply, before we ship your order we will email you with the additional shipping charges and request your approval of those charges.
Expedited Domestic Shipping
FishUSA.com offers three day, second day and next business day delivery of most domestic orders. Please note that most expedited orders will require a signature to be delivered.
For three day delivery, our standard shipping charge is $16.95 for deliveries to the lower 48 states. There is no three day delivery to Alaska and Hawaii.
For second day delivery, our standard shipping charge is $21.95 for deliveries to the lower 48 states, and $27.95 to Alaska and Hawaii.
For next day delivery, our standard shipping charge is $26.95 for deliveries to the lower 48 states, and $46.95 to Alaska and Hawaii.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to expedited domestic shipping:
- Delivery dates do not include Saturday, Sunday, holidays or dates on which FedEx or UPS do not pick-up. For example, if you order on Monday morning with two day delivery, your order will arrive on Wednesday if no holiday intervenes. If you order on Thursday morning with two day delivery, your order will arrive on the following Monday, which is two working days after the order date.
- Orders received after 2:00 p.m. Eastern time may ship the next business day.
- Guaranteed shipping dates are valid for in-stock items only. If the item is not in stock, we will contact you promptly.
- A street address is required for expedited shipping. We cannot deliver expedited orders to a post office box.
- Certain large or heavy items (including but not limited to ice augers, downriggers, pontoon boats, float tubes, waders and ice huts and ice shelters), items subject to an oversized charge, or orders that must ship in multiple packages, will not ship for the expedited rates shown above. If an order contains an item that is too large or too heavy to ship for the expedited rates shown above, or if the order must ship in multiple packages, we will contact you promptly and advise you of the shipping charges and options available. In addition, certain items are too large to ship expedited. If an order contains an item that is too large to ship expedited, we will contact you promptly and advise you of the options available. Please contact us if you have any questions about an expedited order.
- FedEx and UPS will not deliver expedited orders to certain rural addresses. If we cannot ship expedited to your address, we will contact you promptly.
- Expedited shipping is not available for orders shipped to APO boxes and United States territories.
- For prompt delivery of expedited orders, please ensure that someone will be available at your shipping location to receive your order. If your mailing address is a post office box, please also include a physical address, because FedEx and UPS cannot deliver to a post office box.
- Please call us at 800.922.1219 if you have any questions regarding expedited shipment availability or delivery time frames.
Additional Shipping Terms and Information
The shipping rates set forth above are for shipments only within the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii). For international orders, please see our International Shipping terms.
Shipments to more than one address require shipping charges for each address.
Some orders may be shipped with a "signature required" or "adult signature required" notation at our discretion.
For FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery shipping times, please see the FedEx shipping time map below.
We attempt to ship all in-stock orders within 24 hours (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and days on which our shippers will not accept shipments). Orders shipped Economy may not ship within 24 hours. Generally we ship by FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx SmartPost, U.S. Priority Mail (with delivery confirmation) or U.S. First Class Mail. When we process your order for shipment, we will email you with your tracking number.
Typically, items shipped to the lower 48 states by Postal Service arrive in about two to five days (exclusive of Sundays and Holidays). Shipping times by FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery are provided below. (Please note that these times can be delayed if there are problems with your shipping address or no one is available to accept the delivery when the driver arrives).
If we are able to partial ship an incomplete order, we may ship the items separately at no additional cost to you.
FedEx Ground Shipping Times
Due to the wide selection of products we carry, items will sometimes become temporarily unavailable. We make every effort to get out of stock products back into inventory as quickly as possible. However, the manufacturer of an item may also be out of stock which could cause a longer delay. The back-ordered items will ship as soon as they arrive at our facility in Fairview, Pennsylvania.
If you pay by credit card, your credit card is never charged until we ship your order. Due to limitations imposed by PayPal, if you pay by PayPal, you will be charged the full amount of the order at the time the order is placed.