Downrigger Controller Connection Kit
The Cannon CannonLink Downrigger Controller Connection Kit enables select Humminbird fish finders to control the operation of up to 6 Cannon Mag 20, DigiTroll 5, or DigiTroll 10 downriggers. CannonLink gives you full control of up/down functionality as well as the ability to adjust PIC, adjust downrigger speed, program the amount of line on the reel for better line count accuracy, cycle the downrigger between different depths at specified intervals, bottom track, and even display readings from your IntelliTroll Speed N Temp sensor directly on your Humminbird screen. Humminbird Fishfinder not included.
Compatible Humminbird fishfinders include 700, 800, 900*, 1100 and Matrix series.
*Only compatible with the following 900 Series products. 917C, 955c, 957c, 958c, 958c DI, 967C 3D, 997c SI, 998c SI
The Cannon CannonLink Downrigger Controller Connection Kit includes the following items:
This Cannon CannonLink Downrigger Controller Connection Kit is Cannon part #1903040.
- CannonLink Downrigger Controller
- 1 - 20 ft control head connector cable (from CannonLink to Humminbird Fishing System)
- 1 - 20 ft downrigger connector cable (from CannonLink to first downrigger)
- 1 - 6" cable for multiple accessory attachment
- Terminator plug
- Hardware kit for stand-alone or stack mounting
- CannonLink Downrigger Controller Accessory Manual
Note: 10 foot extension cables are available as optional purchase items. These can be used to extend the total cable length up to 50 feet. Extension cables are sold separately.
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.