Brute ES Electric Downrigger
from Big Jon
Big Jon's most powerful electric downrigger, the Brute ES, is able to retrieve 12 pound weights at a blistering 200 feet per minute. The Brute ES's design was inspired by tournament anglers looking for Big Jon's legendary durability with the ability to quickly make adjustments when time is of the essence.
Like all Big Jon Downriggers, the Brute ES features precision machined aircraft grade aluminum construction and is given a protective anodized finish for corrosion resistance in any conditions. The tough 12 volt, sealed motors feature adjustable clutches for ease of use. The reinforced boom allows for the rigger to be used straight back from the transom or turned out to the sides for a wider lure spread and the locking, tip-up design makes setting lines a breeze.
The Brute ES electric downrigger will give years of service in freshwater or saltwater.
Features of the Big Jon Brute ES Electric Downrigger include:
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with protective, anodized finish
- Reinforced boom for greater mounting options
- 2', 3', and 4' sectional tip-up style boom design
- Powerful 12 volt sealed motor with adjustable disc clutch
- 2 Multi-Set aluminum rod holders (Model RH00435)
- 4"x4" mounting plate with hold down knobs
- Swivel base mount (Model SMT1)
- Cannonball weight cradle
- 300' of stainless steel cable
- Line counter (Measures in feet)
- Line release
Feet Per Minute
||2', 3' or 4'
We stock this downrigger in a bright silver anodized finish.
This unit is also available in a gold anodized finish by special order. Please allow an extra 4-5 business days for shipping.
These downriggers ship direct from the manufacturer. Please allow an extra 2 to 3 days for shipping.
To order, please select a color and click "Add to Basket" above.