Berkley Lightning Rod ICE
Redesigned for 2013!
Berkley Lightning Rod ICE Rod/Reel Combos provide the perfect ice fishing action and plenty of hook setting power with just the right setup to hold up to the rigors of the cold. The rugged yet lightweight solid fiberglass blank delivers responsive, durable performance.
These rods also feature oversized, stainless steel guide inserts that are super smooth, light and strong to stand up to heavy use without sacrificing superior performance. These rods also have a cork grip with down-locking reel seat.
The matching ultra-light spinning reel features a ball bearing drive, smooth front drag, and a right/left convertible retrieve. It has a capacity of 180 yards of 4 pound test and 120 yards of 6 pound test.
Features of the Berkley Lightning Rod Ice Rod/Reel Combos include:
Specifications for Berkley Lightning Rod Ice Rod/Reel Combos are shown in the table below:
- Fore-grip uses Hidden Thread Technology to reduce wear and tear on your fingers
- Skeleton reel seat provides increased sensitivity while helping to reduce the overall weight
- Guides are 20X tougher and 55% lighter than traditional aluminum oxide guides
- Factory tested for dependability
- 20 size spinning reel with ported aluminum spool
|Lightning Rod ICE Specifications
||2 - 6 lbs.
To order, please select a model from the list above.