Abu Garcia Revo Inshore
Low Profile Baitcasting Reel
Redesigned for 2013! Free Domestic Shipping On All Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reels!
Buy any Abu Garcia Rod and Revo Reel ($79.99 and up, each) and receive a $25 rebate direct from Abu Garcia by mail. Click HERE for a printable rebate form. Limit two rebates per address. Offer valid 01/01/2013 - 06/30/2013.
The Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel features an improved X2-Cräftic frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions. Featuring an extended handle with large EVA knobs, the Revo Inshore provides improved grip for added comfort when fighting large inshore species. Dual anti-reverse gives you additional back up for those high pressure situations.
The Revo Inshore Reel offers a new, more compact design also allowing for additional line capacity than the original without increasing the overall width of the reel. The improved D2 Gear Design is the next generation of Duragear providing a more efficient and powerful gear system while improving the overall durability of the Revo Inshore. The Revo Inshore sideplates are precision engineered with C6 carbon sideplates.
The Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel utilizes a Pitch Centrifugal brake system with 6 brake blocks (3 spring loaded and 3 non spring loaded). The spring loaded brake blocks act only when the spool is under high revolution (1st part of the cast) and will then disengage to give maximum distance. The non spring loaded brake blocks act on the entire cast to give maximum control throughout the cast.
Features of the Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel include:
- 6 High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR) bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- D2 Gear Design provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- C6 carbon sideplates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- Large EVA knobs provide improved grip
- Extended bent handle for increased cranking power
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations
Additional specifications for the Abu Garcia Revo Inshore Low Profile Baitcasting Reel are shown in the table below:
||Max Drag (lbs.)
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.