ACME Little Cleo Spoons
For over 50 years Acme Little Cleo Spoons have been taking catches of gamefish throughout North America. The unique hump-backed shape of the Little Cleo results in a seductive, wiggling action as the lure is drawn through the water. The illusion created is one of a baitfish, acting in an erratic, confused manner. This triggers the predatory nature of the gamefish to strike. This appeal to fish explains Little Cleo's fantastic success as the one lure that takes all gamefish.
We carry the ACME Little Cleo Spoons 1/8 oz., model C-180, in the colors shown below. This size Little Cleo is best when used with ultralight and light tackle for panfish and trout. These spoons measure 1 1/4" long by 1/2" wide.
Pictures of the colors we stock are shown below.
- Fire Tiger (FT) - Orange, Yellow and Chartreuse with Black Tiger Stripes with Silver back
- Gold (G) - Gold with Gold back
- Hammered Neon Blue (HNB) - Hammered, Silver and Blue Stripe with Silver back
- Nickel (N) - Silver with Silver back
- Nickel/Chartreuse Stripe (NCS) - Smooth, Silver and Flo. Chartreuse Stripe with Silver back
- Nickel/Neon Blue (NNB) - Smooth, Silver and Blue Stripe with Silver back
- Nickel/Neon Green (NNG) - Smooth, Sliver and Green Stripe with Silver back
- Rainbow Trout (RT) - White, Blue and Pink with Black Dots with Silver back