ACME Little Cleo Spoons (1/3 oz)
For over 50 years Acme Little Cleo Spoons have been taking catches of gamefish throughout North America. The unique hump-backed shape of the Little Cleo results in a seductive, wiggling action as the lure is drawn through the water. The illusion created is one of a baitfish, acting in an erratic, confused manner. This triggers the predatory nature of the gamefish to strike. This appeal to fish explains Little Cleo's fantastic success as the one lure that takes all gamefish.
These are size C-100 (1/3 oz.) - which are 1 3/4 inches in length, used for light to medium spinning, spincasting or trolling with 4-8 pound test line.
We carry the ACME Little Cleo Spoons in the following colors:
Pictures of the colors we stock are shown below.
- Fire Tiger (FT) - Orange, Yellow and Chartreuse with Black Tiger Stripes with Silver back
- Glo Blue (GLB) - Glo-in-the-Dark and Blue Stripe with Silver back
- Glo Green (GLG) - Glo-in-the-Dark and Green Stripe with Silver back
- Glo Fluorescent (GLF) - Glo-in-the-Dark and Flo. Orange Stripe with Silver back
- Hammered Neon Blue (HNB) - Hammered, Silver and Blue Stripe with Silver back
- Hammered Neon Green (HNG) - Hammered, Sliver and Green Stripe with Silver back
- Mello Yello (CGS) - Flo. Green and Chartreuse with Silver back
- Nickel/Chartreuse Stripe (NCS) - Smooth, Silver and Flo. Chartreuse Stripe with Silver back
- Nickel/Neon Blue (NNB) - Smooth, Silver and Blue Stripe with Silver back
- Nickel/Neon Green (NNG) - Smooth, Sliver and Green Stripe with Silver back
- Nickel/Orange Stripe (NFS) - Smooth, Silver and Orange Stripe with Silver back
- Rainbow Trout (RT) - White/Blue/Pink with Black dots with Silver back
- Tiger Yello (TS) - Flo. Orange and Chartreuse with Silver back
- Watermelon (WM) - Chartreuse, Silver and Pink with Black Dots with Silver back